Join Tim Noakes for a Breakfast in Aid of the Red Cross War Memorial Children’s Hospital
Join Tim Noakes, author of Challenging Beliefs at the Vineyard Hotel & Spa on Saturday 13 July at 8 AM for 8:30 AM as he gives a talk titled “What if our current dietary advice is all wrong?”, alongside co-host, Nicholas Hops, cancer survivor, extreme athlete and past patient of the Red Cross War Memorial Children’s Hospital.
Tickets cost R350 per person, including breakfast, and proceeds will go to the Children’s Hospital Trust, to benefit the Red Cross War Memorial Children’s Hospital.
Don’t miss it!
- Date: Saturday, 13 July 2013
- Time: 8:00 PM for 8:30 PM
- Venue: Vineyard Hotel & Spa,
Cape Town | Map
- Guest Speakers: Tim Noakes and Nicholas Hops
- Cover charge: R350
- Book tickets: Tara van Schalkwyk, firstname.lastname@example.org, 021 686 7860
- More information: Go South Online